COW Group Preprints
Return to COW Homepage
- "Heated Polar Caps in PSR 0656+14 and PSR 1055-52"
- C. Greiveldinger, U. Camerini, W. Fry, C. B. Markwardt,
H. Ögelman, S. Safi-Harb, J. P. Finley, S. Tsuruta, S. Shibata,
T. Sugawara, S. Sano, and M. Tukahara (To appear in July 1, 1996
Astrophysical Journal Letters).
- "X-ray Emission of Nova Puppis 1991: Accretion or a Shocked Shell?"
- Marina Orio, Sölen Balman, Massimo Della Valle, Jay Gallagher, Hakki Ögelman. Submitted.
- The text of the document (Postscript, 90kb).
- The figures of the document, Figure 1, Figure 2, Figure 3, as encapsulated postscript. (~40kb each)
- "PSR 1509-58 and its Plerionic Environment"
- C. Greiveldinger, S. Caucino, S. Massaglia, H. Ögelman, and
E. Trussoni. In the December 1, 1995 issue of the
Astrophysical Journal (vol. 454, p. 855).
- The text of the document (Postscript, 100kb).
- The figures of the document (Postscript, 600kb).
- "ROSAT Observation of the Old Classical Nova CP PUPPIS"
- Sölen Balman, Marina Orio, and Hakki Ögelman. To appear in August issue of the Astrophysical Journal Letters.
- "An X-ray Jet from the Vela Pulsar"
- C. B. Markwardt and H. Ögelman. Appears May 4, 1995, issue
of Nature (vol. 375, p. 40). This is the original
manuscript submitted to the journal and does not include the final
changes by Nature editors.
- The text of the document (Postscript, 70kb).
- Figure 1 a GIF image (120kb).
Maintained by: Craig Markwardt / email@example.com / July 03, 1995