Re: [Q] Compiling CLAPACK in CodeWarrior

While at Research Systems, I  helped port the CBLAS from CLAPACK to
CodeWarrier.  Whoever developed the CBLAS code translated iit from the
original fortran with f2c and  then did some hand changes.  These changes were
sloppily done, and CodeWarrier caught a bunch of errors.  On most platforms,
the errors are ignored and benign, so the code runs ok.  We had to fix the
errors to make CodeWarrier happy.  I can imagine that a similar process would
have to happen to port CLAPACK.

--
Dr. G. Scott Lett