Re: IDL limits

Robert S. Mallozzi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I thought I read somewhere that IDL 5 removed all
> parameter limits, but I can't find it anywhere in
> the docs.  I see that there are still some limits
> imposed:

Robert - One limit that I have run up against and can't find
documentation for relates to KEYWORD names. I tried to define
keywords XMIN_ABSOLUTE and XMIN_RELATIVE, say, and got
an error message about ambiguous keyword definitions. Can someone point
me to the documentation on unique keyword recognition? I have gotten
around this by using different names, but it would be nice to
know the rules of the game!

Dick French