My software collection

This is another quick advertisement for my collection of IDL routines, now
at:

http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield/gust/software/idl/
or
ftp://ftp.niwa.cri.nz/pub/gust/software/idl/

The emphasis is on making Object Graphics easier to use without discarding
the flexibility. The routines run only under IDL 5.1 (with a few exceptions)
and have been developed on Windows NT, but should work OK on any platform.

Highlights:

* A small set of general-purpose Object Graphics classes to represent a 2-D
graph and a smart window, with print and graphics-file output functionality.

* Some enhanced graphics objects, including ones that represent a colour
scale (better than RSI's color bar IMHO) and a colour or greyscale density
plot.

* An object interface to netCDF files.

I would particularly appreciate feedback about whether the window class,
MGHgrWindow, displays properly on platforms other than win32. I have heard
rumours that it does not, but I am sure this can be fixed with the right
choice of RENDERER and RETAIN settings.
--
Mark Hadfield,  m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield/
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research