Pre-written Modules and DWF's drawline (in particular)

Hi All, 	This is related to Phil Aldis's request for some suggestions.
 Being no expert, I haven't the courage to reply under that heading :-)

	Anyway, I have been implementing DWF's excellent DRAWLINE.pro into an image
processing tool.  One drawback, I found was that there was no way to get the
information returned from the program for analysis done somewhere else.  I
thought that if a KEYWORD was added, such as

	drawline, image,DESTINATION_WIDGET_ID = tlb_of_another_widget

Then this tlb variable could be present in the info structure, then a pseudo
event can be sent to this tlb_of_another_widget.  This pseudo event would
contain the coordinates of an ROI, for instance.  (I haven't connected this to
CW_ZOOM yet, as someone on this group was trying, but I will be doing it soon)

I like using pre-written programs since they take care of a lot of messy
stuff like colors and sizing.  But I like even better to leave them intact,
i.e. not have to change them to suit particular needs.

(Don't know anything about Pseudo-events? Might I recommend David Fanning's
book? )

Rose