[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ISHFT in IDL 5.2 on OpenVMS 7.1
- Subject: ISHFT in IDL 5.2 on OpenVMS 7.1
- From: gurman(at)gsfc.nasa.gov (Joseph B. Gurman)
- Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 01:42:26 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:13531
Sorry if this is an FAQ by now, but has anyone else noticed
unexpected/inconsistent behavior with ISHFT (in particular, with negative
offsets) in version 5.2 under OpenVMS 7.1?
This works fine in 5.1, so I can't see that it's related purely to the
change in internal representation.
Joseph B. Gurman / NASA Goddard Space Flight Center / Solar Physics Branch /
Greenbelt MD 20771 / work: email@example.com /other: firstname.lastname@example.org
Government employees are still not allowed to hold opinions while at work,
so any opinions expressed herein must be someone else's.