[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: General purpose structure editor?
- Subject: Re: General purpose structure editor?
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:25:20 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <36D45EEB.A6778B0F@lpl.arizona.edu> <36D567D8.3B4B@sandia.gov> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org> <36DC5149.10CD5793@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:13793
J.D. Smith (email@example.com) writes:
> Gee David, I remember when you used to offer rewards
> for challenges such as this.
These days Dick and I are so busy (working on a book, hooray!)
that the only reward we can offer someone who comes up with
a really good program is a job. :-)
I haven't seem too much code yet. Maybe this project is
harder than we thought...
P.S. If you *are* a great IDL programmer and you like to live
life on the edge, crave artistic freedom, like to work in
your pajamas, want an uncertain (but potentially large)
income, etc., then give me a call. We are looking for the
right person. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155