Re: General purpose structure editor?

J.D. Smith (jdsmith@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu) writes:

> Gee David, I remember when you used to offer rewards
> for challenges such as this.

These days Dick and I are so busy (working on a book, hooray!)
that the only reward we can offer someone who comes up with
a really good program is a job. :-)

I haven't seem too much code yet. Maybe this project is
harder than we thought...

P.S. If you *are* a great IDL programmer and you like to live
life on the edge, crave artistic freedom, like to work in
your pajamas, want an uncertain (but potentially large)
income, etc., then give me a call. We are looking for the
right person. :-)