Re: Can I make entries in CW_PDMENU insensitive?

Stein Vidar Hagfors Haugan (steinhh@ulrik.uio.no) writes:

> Ok - you asked for it :-) In the case that one needs to
> manipulate the status of several buttons on a pulldown menu,
> the sensible thing is to write a pulldown menu *object*.

Oh, Stein Vidar, don't *even* get me started!

Of course you want an object. But do you know how
many really good programmers on this newsgroup are
deathly afraid of objects? It's an uphill battle, my
friend. :-)

P.S. I've been looking for a good compound widget
as object example for my book. I had something else
in mind, but maybe I'll code this up instead. And
if I can do it, anyone can. :-)