[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Image Output Honors !P.Multi
- Subject: Image Output Honors !P.Multi
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:45:09 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:13815
Because you asked for it...
I put a new version of TVImage up on my web page today.
It now honors the !P.Multi system variable if the MULTI
keyword is set.
image = Dist(300)
!P.Multi=[0, 3, 2]
TVImage, image, /Multi
TVImage, image, /Multi, /Keep_Aspect
TVImage, image, /Multi, Margin=0.02
Even I was shocked at how easy it was! And it is not
even written as an object. :-(
You can download the program here:
P.S. I'm doing some work on the page today. One of the
things I have decided to do is reduce the price on the
updated-for-IDL-5.2 book a bit. You can thank Ronn
Kling for the competitive book pricing environment. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155