[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: skew-t log-p in IDL?
- Subject: Re: skew-t log-p in IDL?
- From: wmc(at)bas.ac.uk
- Date: 11 Jun 1999 09:48:10 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- References: <DZZ73.11096$AB2.email@example.com>
- User-Agent: tin/pre-1.4-981114 ("The Watchman") (UNIX) (OSF1/V4.0 (alpha))
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:15149
George & Lysa Modica <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>Is anyone aware of where I might obtain an IDL program to draw a skew-T
>log-p energy diagram? I did not have any luck searching thru the Web
Assuming this is the same as a tephigram, see
where I have some code I got from someone, I don't know who...
William M Connolley | email@example.com | http://www.nbs.ac.uk/public/icd/wmc/
Climate Modeller, British Antarctic Survey | Disclaimer: I speak for myself