[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Corrupted Descriptor
- From: "J.D. Smith" <jdsmith(at)astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:29:22 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Cornell University
- Sender: jts11(at)cornell.edu (Verified)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:15190
Anyone seen this error? It's a new one on me.
% Array has a corrupted descriptor: H.
I am working on a 1024x1024 image, and h is a histogram, which can be
computed several times before the error pops up.
J.D. Smith |*| WORK: (607) 255-5842
Cornell University Dept. of Astronomy |*| (607) 255-6263
304 Space Sciences Bldg. |*| FAX: (607) 255-5875
Ithaca, NY 14853 |*|