Automatic Structure Definition

I recently spent quite a bit of time wondering why my automatic structure
definition files could not be seen by IDL.   All attempts to instantiate the structure
in my calling program resulted in the error "attempt to call undefined procedure/function".

As it turns out, the problem was that I had a capital letter in my filename containing
the structure definition procedure.  Renaming it from abc_Struct__define.pro to
abc_struct__define.pro remedied the problem, even though all references still
contained the capital "S".

Has anybody else experienced this problem?  Or perhaps it is not a problem
at all, and I missed the explanation?   This requirement is definitely not explained
in the "Automatic Structure Definition" section.

Dan Peduzzi
peduzzi@mediaone.net