Screen printing

Hi,
	I hope this works... it's the first time I've tried it.. so here goes.

I've got an application running IDL 5.2 on various platforms including
X-windows on an Alpha using OpenVMS and Windows NT.
The application uses the whole screen to display a number of draw
widgets, menus, buttons, etc.
Our customers require a button to provide a "screen dump" of the
displays to various printers. They are adamant they do not wish to
provide any further interaction (such as using xwd or something
similar).
The only method I've sort of found is to TVRD each area in turn and TV
them in the correct position in the printer output.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Regards,
	Ian