ANNOUNCE: Graffer 2.02

After some 2 years, there is a new version of Graffer out.

This is mostly a bug-fix release.
The only significant changes in abilities are:
1) GRAFF_PROPS allows you to set global properties from another program.
2) It is possible to add a general comment/description to a plot file
(this is not displayed on a printout, it's just a quick description of
what the file is).
3) Datasets can now exceed 32k-1 points.

For the first time, I've actually tried to document the format of the
file. This has never been secret, it's just I'd never written it
down before.

Download: ftp://ftp.sr.bham.ac.uk/pub/sjt/graffer-2.02.tar.gz

James Tappin

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt@star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |