[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
can't change colortable in current window (linux bpp24)
- Subject: can't change colortable in current window (linux bpp24)
- From: Olivier ARCHER <oarcher(at)ifremer.fr>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:47:36 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: ifremer
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:15698
when i load a color table with loadct *after* opening a window, nothing
happen. here a piece of code producing the error:
window,/free && tv,dist(400) ;; picture in B/W
loadct,4 ;; this have no effect in the current
window ( no error messages )
window,/free && tv,dist(400) ;; picture in color; loadct effect...
this fail on a linux rh6 , with dpyinfo saying that my X serveur is
TrueColor, with 24 plane depth
this work on solaris( creator 3D graphics card) , with dpyinfo saying
that my X serveur support various combination of class/depth.
I think this is a X specific problem, i've try idl 5.2 and 5.1 for linux
and solaris, and from a linux console and a sun console.
Any idea to get around the problem ?