[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: wait for an available license?
- Subject: Re: wait for an available license?
- From: Bruce Bowler <bbowler(at)bigelow.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:58:14 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
- References: <379F4BBA.1503B00E@acsys.it> <37A0628A.91161F61@ssec.wisc.edu> <37A091A3.46C75998@acsys.it> <37A0961C.8996F852@ssec.wisc.edu> <37A0A122.136C34E9@acsys.it>
- Reply-To: bbowler(at)bigelow.org
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:15924
Nando Iavarone wrote:
> But I think it's a piggy way.
Absolutely. It would be really nice if RSI added an option, like maybe
-nodemo, to IDL which would prevent it from entering demo mode.
Actually even better would be to make it an install time option wether
or not to _ever_ allow demo mode.