Re: Easy way to make hard copies at full printer resolution

Liam Gumley (Liam.Gumley@ssec.wisc.edu) writes:

> It's going to take some work, but the person(s) that
> develop this product will go down in history as IDL
> heroes.

That's what I'm saying. Here is the perfect opportunity
for some young buck (or doe, for that matter. How come
there are so few women on this newsgroup? Thank goodness
for Rose!) to make a huge name for him or her self.

Goodness knows, we couldn't possibly offer you any more
clues. :-)

P.S. So your marriage goes to hell because of all
those hours you will be spending in the evening.
Think of the GLORY!