Call Tree Generator

Hello IDL Experts,

Is there a program that looks at an IDL procedure/function and generates
the call tree? I inherited a large number of IDL programs for a project.
I am going through the programs one at a time starting at the
top-on-down to make sure I have all of the necessary programs before
compilation and use. Just to make sure I am explaining myself clearly,
the top level program A calls programs B and C; B calls D, E, and F; and
C calls G, H, I, and J, and so on... Is there an automated way to make
sure I have all of the programs: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and so on?

Thanks, in advance, for any pointers!

Calvin King
Email: cking@sandia.gov