[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Call Tree Generator
- Subject: Call Tree Generator
- From: Calvin King <cking(at)sandia.gov>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:22:45 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Sandia National Laboratories
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16074
Hello IDL Experts,
Is there a program that looks at an IDL procedure/function and generates
the call tree? I inherited a large number of IDL programs for a project.
I am going through the programs one at a time starting at the
top-on-down to make sure I have all of the necessary programs before
compilation and use. Just to make sure I am explaining myself clearly,
the top level program A calls programs B and C; B calls D, E, and F; and
C calls G, H, I, and J, and so on... Is there an automated way to make
sure I have all of the programs: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and so on?
Thanks, in advance, for any pointers!