Xwindow, TVimage and PostScript fonts

Hi,

I have been playing around with David Fanning's example programs to
see if I can snatch a few ideas for my next project. BTW, Xwindow is a
fantastic program.

One thing that I need is a plot of an image with axis and a colorbar that
easily can be printed to high quality PostScript.
Easy, I thougth. Use xwindow, tvimage and colorbar as in the following
example:

;------------- Start hurrah.pro -------------------

PRO hurrah, image, Xxx=xxx, Yyy=yyy

  erase
  pos = [0.05, 0.1, 0.8, 0.9]
  tvimage, image, position=pos
  !p.position = pos
  plot, xxx, yyy, /xsty, /ysty, /nodata, /noerase

  colorbar, position=[0.85, 0.1, 0.95, 0.9], /VERT, /RIGHT

image = hanning(64) # hanning(64)
xwindow, 'hurrah', image*200, Xxx=[0,1], Yyy=[0,1], /Out

This works except one detail:
How do I get readable fonts (i.e. PostScript and NOT Hershey fonts) on the PS output?

I know this post should be sent directly to David Fanning but he answers all the questions on
this newsgroup anyhow :-)

Any suggestions.

--RoyH