[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Any way to remove an OPLOT from an image?
- Subject: Any way to remove an OPLOT from an image?
- From: nicholas(at)uap.nrl.navy.mil (nicholas)
- Date: 31 Aug 1999 20:59:39 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Naval Research Lab
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16396
I am searching for a way to remove an oplot from an image, without
redrawing the image (it is an image overlaid onto a map projection).
Currently I am using the XOR graphics function and redrawing the oplot
to remove it, but this method looks bad. I would use a pixmap but the
draw window is 950 x 700 and the oplot could be anywhere so I don't
want to suffer a performance hit drawing such a large image. BTW, I am
running VMS :(