[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: newbie question / concatenation of arrays of nested structure
- Subject: Re: newbie question / concatenation of arrays of nested structure
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 07:57:36 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16462
Thomas Launey (email@example.com) writes:
> This question has probably been already posted many time.
> how can I concatenate 2 arrays of anonymous nested structures?
> In other word, try to concatenate the two arrays below
> % Conflicting data structures: B,concatenation.
> % Execution halted at: $MAIN$
> I have not been able to find a way to do that properly (without subscripting
> each field one after another) an there are no example in David Fanning's
> book (Hey David, I've bought your great book, please help :-))
Not everything is in the book. Sometimes you have to
visit my web page. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155