[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mdot using postscript fonts
- Subject: Mdot using postscript fonts
- From: ushomirs(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:26:06 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16707
how do i output Mdot (M with a dot over it) using PS fonts??
I've tried something like '!SM!R!A.' (save position, M, restore
position, shift above division line, "."), but that does not center the
dot over M. I've tried outputting " .", but that does not
exactly center the dot either. It seems that there is no way to center
the dot over the letter, is there??
along a different line of reasoning, can i output postscript code
directly from xyouts??
PS. i'm aware of several really cludgy way of doing this, but i want
something that works reliably, for different fonts, etc. anyone?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.