[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Reading into arrays with order > 2
- Subject: Reading into arrays with order > 2
- From: "Steven Riley" <steven.riley(at)linacre.ox.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:24:23 -0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Oxford University, England
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17154
Assuming names3Mom is a 1D array of strings (of valid filenames) is there
any reason why the following code will not read many files into a 3d array?
FOR I=0,1 DO BEGIN
close,1 & openr,1,names3Mom(I)
I get no error messages, but when I look at my array it contains no data...?
I'm quite sure the files being read contain data. Is this some inherent
problem with readf and arrays with order > 2?
01865 - (2)81229 (W)
01865 - 209295 (H)