[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Segmentation Algorithm
- Subject: Re: Segmentation Algorithm
- From: menafe(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 11:40:18 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- References: <383E9F8B.90173C41@leeds.ac.uk> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17585
In article <email@example.com>,
Ronn Kling <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> If no one else has done this, the "growing
balloon" algorithm sounds
> like something I could use. If you have an
example in C I could turn it
> into a DLM (Dynamic Loadable Module) and send
it back to you.
> Ronn Kling
> Ronn Kling Consulting
I don't have a C source code but Matlab code is
freely available and so are plenty of papers
about the method. Yesterday I attended a seminar
in Denmark and people have used it in conjuction
with active contours. IMPRESSIVE, I tell you, and
the maths behind it are quite simple!
Contact me by e-mail if you want more details.
P.S. Sorry for not replying earlier, but I'm
still in Denmark, and I had to use DejaNews to
check the group.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.