[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
how to find the TLB of a widget
- Subject: how to find the TLB of a widget
- From: Jonathan Joseph <jj21(at)cornell.edu>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:12:38 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Cornell University
- Sender: verified_for_usenet(at)cornell.edu (jj21 on scorpio.tn.cornell.edu)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17842
Is there a simple way (other than recursively getting the parent)
to find the Top-level base of a widget. I don't have an event
structure to query (which stores it as one of it's fields).
It seems that it should be obtainable in one fell swoop using
widget_info or widget_control, but I can't seem to find
it if it is there.
Shall I bother to write the routine get_tlb (OK, I've already
written as it is so trivial) or does such already exist.