IDL FAQ

Hi all -

I've been going through the access logs for my site and note that quite
a few people still retrieve the version of the FAQ before I converted it
to the FileMaker version. I wrote a program a while back that converts
the FileMaker version into something resembling the previous version.
You can retrieve that at the following URL
<http://www.ivsoftware.com/pub/faq/idl_faq_5.html>. I need to remove the
links in the response headers, but otherwise it should be familiar to
those who prefer the older version.

--
Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs@ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing