Re: TVRD() and WRITE_GIF

Yes, I agree with Mark, it would be nice if IDL could grab the whole
screen (or top-level widget and all sons/daughters).
It's OK to use a screen grabber, but when using multiple platforms, this
is not that easy, especially when the users may not be computer literate,
but can manage to select a button marked "Print Screen".

Regards,
    Ian