[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: slider drag events in Windows NT
- Subject: Re: slider drag events in Windows NT
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:03:54 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18341
Richard Tyc (email@example.com) writes:
> Assuming someone has done this:
> Is anyone willing to provide code examples on creating drag events for the
> WIDGET_SLIDER in Windows. I notice the manual specifically states these are
> not generated in Windows or MAC but I got very used to this feature in my
> Unix IDL app for rapidly looking at MRI image slices.
Do you know the movie, the Princess Bride? My favorite
line in the movie comes when someone is complaining
about something or other. "Get used to disappointment,"
Wesley says. Am afraid it applies here, too. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155