Re: high resolution coastlines

Thanks for the pointer, Mark, and Liam too, vicariously.

For fun, here are some related links:

WVS Coastline Extractor: http://crusty.er.usgs.gov/coast/getcoast.html
Bathymetry Extractor: http://128.160.23.42/dbdbv/dbdbv.html

Julie

Juliet G. Greenwood
Senior Programmer
Oceanweather Inc.
JulieG@Oceanweather.com
http://www.oceanweather.com/

http://www.thehungersite.com/
The Hunger Site - Donate Food for Free to
Feed Hungry People in the World.
The Site's Sponsors Make the Donations.

Mark Hadfield <m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz> wrote in message
950820600.235630@clam-55">news:950820600.235630@clam-55...
> Julie Greenwood <julieg@NOSPAMoceanweather.com> wrote in message
> > Hello Everybody
> >
> > I wonder if anyone has adapted the World Vector Shoreline or something
> > similar for use with IDL.  I find the 'hires' coastlines included with
IDL