[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem with IDLgrROI and normalization.
- Subject: Re: Problem with IDLgrROI and normalization.
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:43:53 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <38B661BC.1E0FA7DC@philips.com> <MPG.email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18668
I wrote earlier today:
> I don't think there is anything wrong with *your* code.
> I believe you have discovered a bug in the IDLgrROI
> code. :-)
RSI confirms my suspicion. Here is the message
I received late today:
> Yes, this is a bug in 5.3. But, is has been fixed and
> will be released with 5.4. Essentially, the xcoord_conv,
> etc. keywords are being ignored which is why the roi
> is not being drawn correctly.
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155