[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xmanager does not block
- Subject: Re: xmanager does not block
- From: marc <m_schellens(at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:28:30 +0900
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Institute of Physical & Chemical Research (RIKEN) Saitama,Japan
- References: <38BA20DC.E2654863@hotmail.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18677
> I have a program, wich calls:
> (without /NO_BLOCK) but xmanager immediately returns.
> Is there a common mistake I might have made?
> :-) marc
Might it be because I call xmanager from within a widget procedure?