[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
3D thin-plate spline algorithm?
- Subject: 3D thin-plate spline algorithm?
- From: Steve Hartmann <slh(at)vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 14:17:08 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Vanderbilt University usenet news server
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18733
I would like to register a 3D image volume to another volume based on a
set of corresponding points in each volume. This would be similar to
IDL's Warp_Tri function, only for 3D images and ideally using a
thin-plate spline interpolation method.
I thought I'd check if anyone had already done this (IDL, C, other)
before I started. Anyone have a 3D TPS algorithm or code available?