[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Planet movements
- From: Mike Schienle <mgs(at)ivsoftware.com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 09:36:55 -0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Interactive Visuals, Inc.
- User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.0 (PPC)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18773
Hi all -
I have a friend with an Astrology angle that would like me to map the
planet's movements for a given day. Can someone clue me in what I need
to get started with this? I'm about to head over to a few NASA sites and
see if I can find an ephemeris and TLE's, but not knowing exactly what
to do with them. This is a new area for me, so anything related (books,
sites, info) would be very helpful.
Mike Schienle Interactive Visuals, Inc.
email@example.com Remote Sensing and Image Processing
http://www.ivsoftware.com/ Analysis and Application Development