Planet movements

Hi all -

I have a friend with an Astrology angle that would like me to map the
planet's movements for a given day. Can someone clue me in what I need
to get started with this? I'm about to head over to a few NASA sites and
see if I can find an ephemeris and TLE's, but not knowing exactly what
to do with them. This is a new area for me, so anything related (books,
sites, info) would be very helpful.

Thanks,

--
Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs@ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing