[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hough Transform/Active Contour Algorithms
- Subject: Re: Hough Transform/Active Contour Algorithms
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:12:52 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <38C3473A.2A9DA0C6@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18797
Michael (email@example.com) writes:
> I was wondering if anyone knew the whereabouts of any IDL
> implementations of the Hough Transform, or
> Active Contour Algorithms (i.e. snakes)?
Ronn Kling has a chapter about active contours in his book
_Application Development with IDL_. The book also
comes with code.
You can learn more about it here:
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155