[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How do you get rid of for-loops with arrays
- Subject: How do you get rid of for-loops with arrays
- From: Karri Kaksonen <karri.kaksonen(at)picker.fi>
- Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 15:23:45 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Sonera corp Internet services
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18835
I have tried to understand how to use the arrays in IDL but
there is still tons of techniques that I don't know...
Is it possible to do this without for-loops?
a = [[1,2,3],[4,5,6]]
b = [2,2,3]
for i=0,1 do a[*,i] = a[*,i] * b