[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Zooming and panning in plots
- To: Jean-Hugues.Zorio(at)der.edf.fr
- Subject: Re: Zooming and panning in plots
- From: "Liam E.Gumley" <Liam.Gumley(at)ssec.wisc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:26:31 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Space Science and Engineering Center, UW-Madison
- References: <38E38695.B8B2E46B@der.edf.fr>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19089
jean-hugues zorio wrote:
> Is there anyone that has developped IDL ou PV-Wave routines for zooming
> and panning plots ?
> For IDL, I have found the excellent D. Fanning site where there's a
> zplot routine. This is a good start.
> Are there exemples somewhere of horizontal panning that one could merge
> with a zoom to obtain a full featured plot with (horizontal) zoom plus
> (horizontal) panning ?
Check out wplot and woplot developed by Paul van Delst: