Speed up movie in object graphics.

On WNT and with IDL5.3 I'll have an application with movie functionality
of images (say 256x256 byte array). The application is based on Object
Graphics. The movie is very slow (lower than 10 images/s).
The CW_Animate application of IDL is much faster, but with structured
graphics.
My question is how to speed up the movie. To me seems an option using
the Read (or GetProperty, Image_Data) method of IDLgrWindow and redraw
these screen dumps. Has someone experience with this
and is this indeed the way?
Regards,
    Erik

Erik Hummel                       dr. E. Hummel
MR Image Handling Software

email: erik.hummel@best.ms.philips.com
Phone: +31 40 2763987
Fax:   +31 40 2765644

Philips Medical Systems
Building QR1117, Veenpluis 6, 5684 PC Best
The Netherlands