[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CALL_EXTERNAL PROFESSIONAL HELP
- Subject: CALL_EXTERNAL PROFESSIONAL HELP
- From: Bernard Puc <bpuc(at)va.aetc.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:04:38 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: AETC,INC.
- Reply-To: bpuc(at)va.aetc.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19142
I'd appreciate any ideas from you folks on the possible causes of the
following error message. I'm compiling a shareable object on linux and
I get the following error message when I try to use it. I've
successfully compiled other C routines into shareable objects for IDL
and thought I knew what I was doing. Now I believe it was just luck.
% CALL_EXTERNAL: Error loading sharable executable.
Symbol: emfit_xy_array, File =
The name of the function in the source code is "int emfit_xy_array(int
argc, void *argv)"
Bernard Puc AETC, INC.
email@example.com 1225 Jefferson Davis Highway #800
(703) 413-0500 Arlington, VA 22202