[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: intersection of 2 arrays
- Subject: Re: intersection of 2 arrays
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:37:57 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <Fst1Bt.7Hy.A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19186
Dave Marshall (email@example.com) writes:
> I never seem to have the problem at the time when it is being discussed
> here since I remember something about this in the past.
> I have 2 arrays and would like a 3rd that contains the set intersection of
> the 2. Each element in each is unique.
> This seems like a basic function but after searching in help, etc. I didn't
> come up with an elegant solution. Maybe its too basic and I should know it?
There is some information about this sort of thing in this
article on my web page:
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155