[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Built-in date / time routines
- Subject: Re: Built-in date / time routines
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:21:20 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <38FC79DC.email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19337
Andy Loughe (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> I have inherited code which utilizes these built-in IDL routines:
> Would someone please tell me what happened to these?
> This time I could not even find them in the obsolete directory.
These routines flared into brilliance and then disappeared
like one of those...uh, stars. (My God, I've just alienated
the entire Astronomy community with my poor memory.)
Apparently someone's great idea was not Y2K compliant. :-(
I think they can be found in only one version of IDL
(the one your friends were running, apparently).
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155