[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help with IDL versions`
- Subject: Help with IDL versions`
- From: Ah-San Wong <awong(at)its.caltech.edu>
- Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 00:49:28 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19454
I fail to RESTORE a datafile that was previously SAVEd in IDL. It can
be RESTOREd using IDL 5.0.3 (vms vax), but not 5.3 (vms alpha). I need
to work with the 5.3 version. Are these two versions different? What
can be done to solve this problem?
Also, the 5.0.3 code involves the fuction ASSOC, but it will not read in
the 5.3 verion.
Any insight? Oh, I can also run 5.3 on unix or mac, I think.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.