[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DXF output/printer device in IDL?
- Subject: DXF output/printer device in IDL?
- From: Med Bennett <mbennett(at)indra.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 12:55:06 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
- Reply-To: mbennett(at)indra.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19479
I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of a way to create DXF files from
IDL output. I work a lot with AutoCAD files, and it would be great to
have a program or print device that could create a DXF of, say, a
contour map, that could then be imported to CAD. I am seriously
doubting such a thing exists, but just thought I'd ask.
Thanks in advance,