[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: widget events in debugging mode
- Subject: Re: widget events in debugging mode
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 21:43:06 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <ac3U4.86$Eu.email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19607
Júlio Maranhão (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> When I stop in a Breakpoint or a Stop command in a running procedure, other
> procedures that use widgets don´t work! There seems to be no event
> processing. For example, xloadct don´t work properly. Comming back to main
> level resolve all, but it´s not worth.
> I don´t know if widget processing works when debbuging procedures. Any help?
Well, I just tried setting a breakpoint in a program with
my XCOLORS running. When I hit the breakpoint all event
processing stops, as I would expect. I monkeyed around
a little bit, even hit a couple of buttons that would
throw up widgets. Nothing. As I expect.
But then I typed .Continue and all hell broke loose! :-)
All those events were there, just queuing up, ready to
go as soon as I turned things back on. Neat. Just what
I expected. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155