[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL5.2.1: Filling Contours on a Map Background
- Subject: Re: IDL5.2.1: Filling Contours on a Map Background
- From: Ole B Christensen <bossing(at)dmi.dk>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:09:32 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19676
In article <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
> I am using some of scripts from a year ago before we upgraded to
> Before I was able to overlay filled contours atop a map background
> Have there been any unexpected changes?
> Thanks much
> Bill Capehart
In case you are using SGI IRIX, as we do, this is indeed a bug that was
introduced by RSI in IDL5.2.1 -this forced us to keep the old 5.1 in
parallel with 5.2.1 for a long time. It has been corrected in IDL5.3
Ole B Christensen Danish Meteorological Institute
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.