[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
reading a Mac text file on Windows
- Subject: reading a Mac text file on Windows
- From: Ronn Kling <ronn(at)rlkling.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:51:03 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19842
I have an ascii text file that was created on a Mac that now resides on
Windows. I need to be able to read this into IDL on Windows, but so far
I have had no luck. (On a Mac the end of line is a linefeed, on Windows
it is a carriage return/line feed. On Windows, IDL thinks this is a one
line file). I would like some IDL technique to read this, but if
someone has some C code that can do it I would be interested.
Ronn Kling Consulting
"Application Development with IDL" programming book updated for IDL5.3!
Shareware and Freeware at: http://www.rlkling.com/
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.