[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
using TVRD on idl 5.1
- Subject: using TVRD on idl 5.1
- From: Peliz <apeliz(at)my-deja.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:20:36 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19983
I need a color output to a .ppm file on my system (solaris 2.5 & IDL
5.1). The way I am trying (and I think it works on a PC)
is to use the output of tvrd(/true). But it is not working...
If I use,
x = tvrd(/true)
tv, x, /true
shouldn't I get the same window?
Even if my x look a little strange (half good half kind of
noisy) how comes the result in the .ppm is a repeated pattern (~3x)?!
the remarks under"
Unexpected Results Using TVRD with X Windows" of the idl help
did not solve the problem!
As anyone trayed this? (not on a PC not to a GIF)
thanks a lot,
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.