[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
axis in scientific notation
- Subject: axis in scientific notation
- From: Andrew <noymer(at)my-deja.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:58:30 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19991
Hi. I would have thought this is a FAQ, but
I could not find anything in teh Deja archives.
I have a graph in IDL direct graphics and
IDL is writing the Y-axis in "scientific" or
exponential notation -- i.e. 3.0x10^4 etc.
Is there a way to force normal notation?
I know I could draw my own ticks with custom
labels or whatever --- I'm wondering if there
is an easier way, tho.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.