Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

Ok, my two cents:

1) Compilation-related comments:

If you leave out an 'END' somewhere in 10000 lines of code, please
don't let the compilation process scroll countless lines of compilation
errors.  Second, have a way to skip from error to error without
searching for the little red dot.  Third, try really really hard to
improve the informational nature of some of those totally nondescript
error descriptions.

2) Is it at all possible to simply update the color palette and see the
effect w/o redrawing the image (Win95/98).  I realize this might be a
Win problem, but it sure would speed up an awful lot of my graphics
routines if it were possible.

3) It's late - more tomorrow!

Thanks,

Bill B.

--
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Oscar Gamble, NY Yankees

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.