Re: help with future application

Peter;

In fact, if the primary thing you're looking to do is to code up a GUI,
you might want to check out TCL (Tool Command Language).  It's a
powerful language if that's all you're trying to do.  I haven't used it
myself, but know of a number of successful projects that use this
approach, and can work quickly to get the GUI up and running.

Phillip