[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Reverse FFT ?
- Subject: Reverse FFT ?
- From: "Richard Tyc" <richt(at)sbrc.umanitoba.ca>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:43:58 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: The University of Manitoba
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20723
Can you do a reverse FFT in IDL and how is it implemented ?
ie. FFT provides a complex array - How do you get the original Time domain
back from the complex series.
I am trying to retrieve "k" space data back from real/imaginary MRI data. I
would like to see how time consuming this really is.